Marc P. Feldman’s Divorce Mediation Center of New Jersey serves clients in Parsippany, Morristown, Morris Township, Morris Plains, Dover, Rockaway, Roxbury, ,Madison, Florham Park, Chester, Boonton, Chatham, Denville, Hanover, Florham Park, Kinnelon, Mendham, Mount Olive and all of Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County, New Jersey
- What is Mediation?
- Divorce Mediation in New Jersey: Why Try It?
- Who are these Mediators?
- Everyone Wins By Finding Solutions That Work!
- New Jersey Divorce Judges Encourage Mediation
- New Jersey Family Mediation Explained
- New Jersey Family Mediation Is A Good Choice
- What Other Choices Do I Have?
- What is Facilitative Mediation?
- When Mediation Can Help?
- What You Need to Know about Mediation
- If I mediate do I still need a lawyer?
- What are the differences between the services of a lawyer and a mediator?
- What can mediation give me that litigation cannot?
- What if the other side gets out of control?
- What if I do not reach an agreement?
- What if the other side later refuses to follow the agreement?
- Comparing Arbitration and Mediation
- What questions should I ask before I hire a mediator?
- How do mediators get paid?
- What do mediators do before the first mediation session?
- Tips for preparation and negotiation for and during mediation
TestimonialsMarc Feldman's ability to communicate was one of the effective traits that keeps me coming back to him for legal advice and help me with any legal issues. He's always made me feel like my case was the top on his priority list...
Read More >